Monday, February 3, 2014

Writing Challenge: About Me




On a dreary day as today, I was in need of an outlet. While perusing Facebook, I saw a blog for a Writing Challenge. In the recent past, I used writing to express all of my emotions. When I stopped writing, I begin to present with multiple illnesses. I became stressed and started having issues with mood stability. So, after some much needed introspection, I decided that I needed to resume writing. This challenge is literally saving my life. 

Today is day one of the challenge and the topic is: About Me

I am
A ball of confusion wanting love, lust and affection.

I am 
A soul lost looking to find a savior and a guide

I am 

A lover and protector to those that I hold dear

I am
A friend and I tend to shoulder the burdens of others

I am 
That invisible one that many forget about

I am Me.
Looking for love and searching to be free.

~Blaque

No comments:

Post a Comment