Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Dichotomic P.U.S.S.Y

Today's society, makes me feel like a minority. I feel like I am one of few women left that values my being. I refuse to settle for less than what I want and I determined to get what I am striving for. I am new to the dating scene and while having several conversations, I realized that dating is almost ALWAYS viewed as give and take. Here is what I mean. I want to meet a guy that I can hang out with, catch a movie, go to a show or dinner and have a good time. I do not want sex. I do not like the feeling of having a good time and at the end of the night he is looking for a "reward" like a dog that has just completed a trick. Can't two mature adults enjoy a lovely evening and not have sex as a bargaining chip? This is where I stand and I am a little on the irritated side. This emotion is the muse for the following piece.

Day four's topic: A poem. Enjoy.

Picture taken from: Institute of Whole Life Healing



The Dichotomic P.U.S.S.Y


I am a woman.
I am a black woman
I am a black woman that’s tired of being referred to by what I possess and what I can do to satisfy your pleasures.

I am here.
I am born
I was born and placed here to birth the nation that will succeed us and take over our dynasty.

I am flesh.
I am tired.
I am tired of my flesh being looked upon as a five course meal with my birth canal as dessert.

I
AM
A
TIRED
BLACK
WOMAN
THAT
WAS
BORN
HERE!

Pussy… Pussy… Pussy… Yes I said it. Don’t be bashful and shake your head and turn your face into a frown.
Don’t be shy NOW, this is what you call the most sacred place on earth.
This is how some of you refer to your private place.

Pussy is the word that many people use describe the gold mine that I have hidden within my chocolate thighs that I have closed off from the outside world.
A word that is uttered by those that have not taken the time to understand and value its existence.
My divine female genitalia should not be describe using the same jargon that’s used to speak of an animal that walks on all fours and eats its meals and clean itself with the same tongue.

Is this is how females pride themselves? Is this why finding a virgin is a hot commodity?

Me…
I am a black woman, a queen, mother of all civilization. My womb is not meant to be used, abused, mistreated and thrown away.
Through my virtuous place, I give birth to the next generation of Kings and Queens.

I have no time for P.U.S.S.Y. talk. I will not allow P.U.S.S.Y to drive me and I will not allow it to dictate my destination.

Providing Useless Sex while Sacrificing Yourself or PUSSY like many call it is far beneath the destiny in which I’m driven. I have purpose and it does not involve being a sperm receptacle to many who do not and will not take me as their wife, make a home with me, and start a family.
This is how I feel...
This is who I am...
Take it or leave it...
Thank you *in my R. Kelly voice*

No comments:

Post a Comment