Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Relationship Views


It is day two. The sun is shining and I feel a little bit better than I did on yesterday. Did you know that there is a direct correlation between your mood and the weather? My personal experience is that on days when the sun is not so bright or not shining at all and the clouds are in the forefront, I am more subdued, relaxed and sometimes depressed. So you don't think my statements have any grounding, check out this blog. According to fellow blogger, John Grohol, PSY. D., Weather Can Change Your mood, in his blog, he cites several studies that were conducted to prove that not only sunless days but humidity can alter ones mood. I strive to make every day a great one but I do fall short. I am a work in progress too. 

So in following the Writing Challenge. Today's topic is Past or Current Relationship. 

(I am a few days behind but I will complete the entire challenge)







I am in love.
But not in the matter one would think.
I love the idea of being in love.
Yeah, that seems strange but hey, it me.
I am in love with the idea of having one to hold me, to kiss me, to make me feel wanted.
That's the kinda love I like.
The kind that is gentle, that is loving and non pretentious.
Love.
What a complicated emotion to try to understand.


Single life.
Yes I am single and trust it is not easy.
I often wonder what the other side of the scale would feel like.
I want to get married and be the perfect mate, but is that really a plausible goal?
I was raised to be a “nice girl” so that I can meet a “good man”.
But isn’t all of that relative? 
What defines “nice” and good”?
Man, forget all of that.

I am in love.
I am in search to find that one to share it with.
I want to share the type of love that is undeniable, non fictitious, warm and fuzzy.
The love the have you skipping to work in the morning. 
And running home at night.
The love that is unassuming but will always be there.
Yeah, that type of love.
I am in love.
In love with the idea of being in love.
But.
In order to love another, I have to
First
Love
Me.


~Blaque

No comments:

Post a Comment